Friday 17 August 2012

Day 4 and 5: The island life

We have settled into a nice routine and got the hang of life on an island. Palm tree lined sand, turquoise blue ocean and "Bulu!" wherever we go. 
 
One of the blogs I like to follow,  Little Cottage, Big Life written by the lovely Claudia, who I met at a recent blogger conference, does something called "Wordless Wednesday". Every Wednesday she only posts photos on her blog. I like it. I like it a lot. So in that spirit (I'm stealing her idea with pride) this blog is mainly photos of our holiday so far. Enjoy!

The Jetty
Sunset
End of a perfect day
Arran and "Mini-me" Charlie
Ah...palm trees
Charlie practicing his modelling pose
"I can wear your sunnies Daddy!"
The beach....
Cheeky Charlie
I love tunnels
Cuddles
Cool dude!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment