Thursday 3 January 2013

2012 The Year that was.....

January

2012 started as it should. With good quality bubbles.

Aunty Em and the Cousins came to visit! Here we are at the light rail stop at Glebe.

February
Off we went to holiday in Coolangatta with Nan and Grandpa. We went to the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. The best bit was the train!


March
Off I went to a "People Photography" workshop with Sydney Photographic Workshops



We planted some plants which are still alive
Aiden turned.......
and had a party with friends
April
Nan and Grandpa came to visit and give cuddles....
Aiden got a special present
May
Charlie went for a swim with Daddy

Aiden got a new bedroom.....
June
Arran did some bike riding. No surprise there!
I owned up to my magazine addiction.

Got inspired with some funky fabric.....


 Went on an outing with some friends.....

Charlie and I appeared on the front page of the Sydney Morning Herald!

August 
Got some new clothes......
 Went on a holiday to Fiji....



September
Put up some art....


 
Charlie tried out a bike!



 Made some cushions....




October
Went to a wedding in Palm Cove


 More bike riding.....

Ride to work day. Even I got into the act!
Charlie turned 1!

Halloween dress ups at Daycare!

November
Arran and I had a party....shame I was too sick to enjoy it!

 

Arran and I did a "Travel and Documentary" workshop with Sydney Photographic Workshops






 December
Wrapped some presents
 Went to hear some Carols and had a picnic!

Christmas day! Aiden got to see Santa after all....

PHEW!!


No comments:

Post a Comment